Come Visit Us at CES
December 20, 2018 |
I have great news to share with you.
Rulai, a leading Enterprise Conversational Computing Platform (CCP) provider, announced today that it has been honored by CES as one of the world’s most innovative startups. CES is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, serving as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace – and Rulai is excited to participate!
We will be showcasing our “Gartner Cool Vendor for AI” chatbot design technology with our team giving live demos of the platform as deployed by leading brands, such as Lyft and Sanofi, as well as global customer experience platforms, such as TTEC and Sitel Group.
So if you’re planning a trip to CES, please drop by Booth # 52923 at Eureka Park Hall, where you’ll find Rulai keeping company with the world’s most innovative startups.
Please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet.
By the way, here are some noteworthy quotes from our customers –
“We are very happy with Rulai’s performance. It far exceeds the experience that we have with our other vendors.”
Jamie Gilliam-Swartz, VP, Customer Experience / Voice of Customer, Lyft
“With Rulai, we are able to create and update our chatbots internally. We are also able to get support from Rulai as needed, but my team can manage most of it on their own.”
– Marcelo Nadruz, General Manager, Digital, Sanofi
To learn more about the Rulai platform, see below, or visit www.rul.ai
Rulai’s Enterprise CCP implements 5 core capabilities, required to ensure a fast and frictionless customer experience:
- AI-based automation, to manage ongoing dialog, context switching, and adaptive learning. This is essential to avoid bot confusion and ensure consumers have a great experience.
- Interactive design, to put the power of AI automation in the hands of non-technical designers.
- Self service, to make it easy and fast to develop powerful bots, with limited or no coding.
- Enterprise integration, to integrate with any enterprise system and allow the bot to automate complex tasks.
- Use case agnostic support, allowing CX experts to deploy bots across the customer journey to tackle and eliminate slow or troublesome customer experiences wherever they find them.
This cohesive, domain expert centered approach influenced Forrester to name Rulai “one of the seven CCP platforms that matter,” as the Challenger in its CCP Wave. The only startup to make the cut!
CES, Gartner and Forrester all agree, Rulai is a platform to watch in this space.
Look forward to seeing you at CES,
VP of Business Development